|This article is a stub. You can help Dream Daddy Wiki by .|
|Voice actor:||Erika Ishii|
Amanda Ann is the player's 18 year old daughter and a high school senior who moves with her father to Maple Bay. She loves dogs and art, especially photography.
Amanda applies to several colleges, the first being McGowan College of Art and Design, from which she is rejected. Later, Amanda is accepted into her dream college - Horne Institute for the Arts.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Amanda has dark skin with freckles on her cheeks and nose and brown hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears a yellow ribbon on her head and a dark necklace with a light blue stone. She wears gray colored pants, a white shirt with a leafless tree, which she wears tucked in, and a khaki green jacket that she appears to have gotten from her other parent, with the additions of three four-pointed stars on her right, a panda head and sunny-side up egg on her left, and a patch on the arm with two chevrons - the symbol for corporal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She would not like to fall under any one label, but if she had to choose she would categorize herself as a twee hipster with some normcore leanings.
- She thinks bats are cool.
- In two separate events she gets or plans to get nachos at the mall food court, implying they may be her favorite food.
- She really enjoys the movie Lost Boys.
- She is exceptionally good with kids, particularly Daisy.
- Her best friend is Emma R.
- She has a crush on a boy named Noah, only to find out he and Emma R. are dating.
- Her birthday, per the non-canon Escape From Margarita Zone ending, is March 22nd.
Gallery[edit | edit source]