|Voice actor:||Jason Larock|
Damien "Goth Dad" Bloodmarch is one of the dateable dads in Dream Daddy. Damien is a man with a very strong obsession with the Victorian era. Despite his strong goth character, he works in IT and volunteers at the local animal shelter in his free time. He has a son named Lucien. Damien can be first met in the store Dead, Goth & Beyond, where he has an argument with the cashier concerning the differences between the Edwardian and Victorian eras. If not, you can first meet him at Joseph's barbecue.
- 1 Likes / Dislikes
- 2 DadBook profile
- 3 Related achievements
- 4 Conversation Options
- 4.1 First Date
- 4.2 Second Date
- 4.3 Third Date
- 5 Date Responses
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Minigames
Likes / Dislikes[edit | edit source]
- The Victorian Era (c. 1837 - 1901)
- Hanging out in graveyards
- When people call his cloak a cape
- The Edwardian Era (c. 1901 - 1910)
- Garlic bread
DadBook profile[edit | edit source]
How do you do? I've decided to join this "Information Superhighway." I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I will try my best to understand. I love long strolls through graveyards and spending time with my son. If you would ever like to chat about the latest in Victorian fashion, the inevitability of our own demise, or black cats, please send me a letter!
On a Friday Night you are most likely to....
Listen to true crime podcasts while I taxidermy my newest specimens
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would it be?
What are your turn-ons?
pronouncing "bosom" correctly
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What's your favorite movie genre?
foreign arthouse horror
What's your ideal date?
It's night. We are at an industrial darkwave club in Berlin. The music drums to the beat of our hearts.
What do you never leave home without?
an upside-down cross
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
Related achievements[edit | edit source]
|Dreamiest Daddy||Go on every date with every dad.|
|Interview With the Vampire||Go on all Damien dates.|
Conversation Options[edit | edit source]
First Date[edit | edit source]
Study[edit | edit source]
- Butterflies - Like
- Window - Like
- Books - Like
Tea- Icebreaker[edit | edit source]
- Your home is really impressive! - Love
- Are there a lot of Goths in Maple Bay? - Neutral
- I like your cape - Like (Although he dislikes it when people call his cloak a cape, so don't)
Tea- Hobbies[edit | edit source]
- I like watching soap-making videos on the Internet - Neutral
- Love me some word jumbles - Like
- I learned to juggle once - Dislike
Garden- Orange Lily[edit | edit source]
- My Loins Are Ablaze - Neutral
- Thou Art The Tightest - Love
- Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge - Like
Garden- Favorite Flower[edit | edit source]
- Snapdragons - Like
- Honeysuckle - Like
- Sunflowers - Neutral
Outside- Lucien[edit | edit source]
- He's probably just going through a phase - Like
- I really admire how you handled that - Love
- Does this kind of thing happen a lot? - Neutral
Second Date[edit | edit source]
Letter Writing[edit | edit source]
(All letter writing options are based on Amanda's reactions, as opposed to Damien's)
- I do hope that this letter finds you in good health - Love
- Hey - Dislike
- Good morrow to you on this fine eve - Like
Letter Writing- Primary Body
- Hey remember when your son tried to Cask of Amontillado that kid? - Neutral
- You been good? - Neutral
- I must confess of my amateur control of the written word. - Neutral (Seems like the best option)
Letter Writing- Secondary Body
- You find me in good spirits, for I felt very much the same after our last encounter. - Like
- I did very much enjoy the adventure we found ourselves on the last we met. - Neutral
- That Ernest shit was pretty messed up. - Dislike
Letter Writing- Tertiary Body
- While a strange turn of events, I found myself enamored of the situation at hand. - Like
- Like Brueghel's Landscape with the Fall of Icarus, I find myself lost in your details. - Love
- Lemme, um, get at that. - Neutral
Letter Writing- Invitation
- Lemme take you out. I got two tickets to the movies. - Neutral
- I would very much enjoy your company... accompanying me to the cinema. - Like
- It would bring me great pleasure to escort you to the cinema. - Love
Letter Writing- Closing
- Best wishes - Neutral (seems to be best)
- Hard Daps - Neutral
- Namaste - Neutral
- We'll carry on - Neutral
Movie- Start[edit | edit source]
- Is everything okay? - Like
- Vampires, huh? - Neutral
- The movie hasn't even started yet. - Dislike
Movie- Comforting[edit | edit source]
- Tell a Dad joke - Like
- Point out plot hole - Neutral
- Ask what's happening - Dislike
Compliment Response[edit | edit source]
- Thanks - Like
- Cool - Like
- Okay - Neutral
Handkerchief[edit | edit source]
- I will use this to dry my tears for those I've lost - Love
- I can't wait to sneeze on this - Neutral
- I'm gonna wave this at passing ships - Like
Third Date[edit | edit source]
Mary's map: Where should we head first?[edit | edit source]
- Cul-de-sac - first and five
- Coffee Spoon - Second
- Softball Field - Third
- Bayside - Four
- Aquarium - Nothing.
Cul-de-sac (First): What do you think our odds are?[edit | edit source]
- This'll be easy - Neutral
- Gotta stay positive - Neutral
- Abandon all hope, ye who enter here - Love
Bayside: Lighten the mood.[edit | edit source]
- What kind of dog does a vampire have? - Dislike
- Knock knock! - Like
- How many Goths does it take to screw in a lightbulb? - Love
Cul-de-sac (Five): Duchess[edit | edit source]
- Hand her a dog treat - Doesn't work
- Try the softball - Doesn't work
- Give her the Banana Bread - Love
What are you nerds doing?[edit | edit source]
- Don't tell your Dad about this - Neutral good
- We're definitely not trespassing - Dislike
- What flavor pizza rolls are those? - Neutral meh
May I kiss you?[edit | edit source]
- Of course - Neutral
- Does a bat have wings? - Like
- Thou art welcome - Love
Date Responses[edit | edit source]
"I'm sensing a romance between us...a chemical romance. ...What, th...that's a band?"
"Wow! My stars, this...never in a million moons have I had a date such as exquisite as this one!"
"Are you familiar with the works of Corey Feldman? He simply slayed in The Lost Boys."
"My dear friend, you've simply taken the egg on this one! ...Um, t-taken the egg is a uh...it's a--*clears throat*--it's a-it's a Victorian phrase, it technically means winning so, uh, you've...u-ultimately you've--you've won."
"Have you considered taking part in the...Goth lifestyle?"
"Death is no respecter of age. It can come at any time...and any place."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Damien needs to wear glasses, although he wears coloured contacts while not working or volunteering.
- His eyes are naturally brown.
- Damien is afraid of horror movies, and prefers romantic comedies.
- Based on his liked DadBook options, he seems to dislike stereotypical dads.
- He is a vegetarian.
- He loves dogs.
- He vastly prefers letter-writing to the internet.
- He seems to know much more about technology than he lets on, as evidenced by the fact that he gives you advice on how best to destroy a computer during the Art Walk side quest. This might have something to do with his work in IT.
- He likes oil paintings, and practises oil painting in his spare time.
- He has at least one work of erotic Naruto slash fanfiction (bound like a proper antique book) on his shelf.
- He does not listen to My Chemical Romance, although he does like marching bands.
- He appreciates the aesthetic and culture of the Victorian era, but he keeps his home fully modernized in terms of heating, plumbing, electricity, and more.
- Damien is transgender, as evidenced by a line during the first date's dialogue about chest binders.
- Damien has a collection of pearl-handled antique knives.
- Damien's cell phone ringtone plays the Alfred Hitchcock Presents theme song.
- One of the lines available in the Garden - Orange Lily section is "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge", a shout out to My Chemical Romance and their album of the same name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Minigames[edit | edit source]
When our avatar is left alone in Damien's garden, he'll lean against a gargoyle and it will break. The player has 1 min to Fix That Garg!