Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Comic Book is a collection of digital, downloadable comic books produced by Oni Press in conjunction with Game Grumps Studio. After acquiring the rights to publish them, Oni Press set to release five comics using the setting and characters from Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator.
- lettering by Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou
- Much Abird About Nothing (August 29, 2018) (written by Wendy Xu, illustrations by Ryan Maniulit)
It’s college reunion time! Who’d have thought that it's already been fifteen years since Keg-Stand Craig and the new Dad on the block went to college? This one’s like a buddy cop comedy, only there are no cops and more avoiding old flames while trying to stifle an existential breakdown, bro.
- Let The Right Dad In (September 26, 2018) (written by Lee C. A., illustrations by Jack Gross)
There’s a new Dad in the cul-de-sac... and he’s already sunk his fangs into the neighborhood! But Robert knows a vampire when he sees one, and he’s armed with enough garlic and rewatches of F. W. Murnau’s Nosferatu (1922) to get to the bottom of this mystery.
- Dream Ad-y (October 24, 2018) (written by Leighton Gray & Vernon Shaw, illustrations by Jarrett Williams & Jeremy Lawson)
Sales are dropping at the Coffee Spoon, and Mat is looking for a way to drive new customers to the shop. Thank goodness the rest of the neighborhood is filled to the brim with enough seasoned craftsmen of the film industry to create the best local ad Maple Bay has ever seen! Just kidding, have you ever asked a Dad to take a picture of you? What can we say? The Dads and their kids try their best.
- Fair Deal (November 21, 2018) (written by C. Spike Trotman, illustrations by Drew Green & Reed Black)
The science fair is tomorrow, and Daisy hasn’t started her project yet! All she wants is a ride to the library and a participation ribbon. But Brian has bigger plans for her: wind turbines, working replicas of Mount Vesuvius, human genome editing. Turns out Daisy’s not the only one who procrastinated, and Joseph is out to force Christian and Christie to become the next science superstars. Can the kids get their presentations ready before the librarian kicks them all out for a no holds barred Dad-off?
- Dungeons & Daddies (December 19, 2018) (written by Josh Trujillo, illustrations by D.J. Kirkland and Matt Herms)
Hugo has been preparing for this moment for months, and it’s finally here. He’s wrangled all of the Dads to play an extremely popular but non-descript tabletop role playing game together! And with his carefully laid plans, Hugo is sure he’ll be the best Dungeon Master they’ve ever seen… as long as they all take the game as seriously as he does.
to be added