|This article is a stub. You can help Dream Daddy Wiki by .|
|Voice actor:||Ray Narvaez Jr.|
Hugo "Teacher Dad" Vega is one of the dateable dads in Dream Daddy. Hugo is an English teacher at Amanda's school. He teaches both middle schoolers and high schoolers due to budget cuts. He has a child named Ernest, who is in grade eight and is known for causing great amounts of trouble and destruction.
Hugo also appears in the Dream Daddy Comics published by Oni Press. In "Dream Daddy #5: "Dungeons & Daddies" he plans a tabletop role-playing-event.
- 1 Likes/Dislikes
- 2 DadBook profile
- 3 Conversation Options
- 3.1 Amanda's School
- 3.2 First Date
- 3.3 Second Date
- 3.3.1 Trivia Night
- 3.3.2 The Best Team Names Ever
- 3.3.3 Trivia Night
- 3.3.4 Literature
- 3.3.5 Cinema
- 3.3.6 Cool Animals
- 3.3.7 Why Do You Know So Much About Wrestling?
- 3.3.8 Again, Why Do You Know So Much About Wrestling?
- 3.3.9 Seeing Wrestling Room
- 3.4 Third Date
- 4 Related achievements
- 5 Date Responses
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- Discussing wine + cheese pairings
- Kissing in art galleries
- The smell of books
- Unfaithful film adaptations of good novels
- When his son vapes in his car
- Teaching summer school
Middle school and High school teacher. Writer of scholarly articles on 18th century literature for various esteemed publications. If you're on here to tell me that my son put a cherry bomb in your trash, I know and I'm sorry.
On a Friday Night you are most likely to....
Brew some strong tea and paint my miniatures.
If you had one thing to take with you onto a desert island, what would it be?
A Rememberance of Things Past by Marcel Proust
What are your turn-ons?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What's your favorite movie genre?
Documentaries on art history
What's your ideal date?
Each of us read a different book on opposite sides of the couch in comfortable silence
What do you never leave home without?
My glasses. Actually i forget them at home a lot
I spend a lot of time thinking about:
I worry that people who are against e-readers are more in love with the idea of books than actually reading them
- We just moved... - Like
- She's fine. - Dislike
- She has a tendency to bottle things up. - Neutral
- American Longfin - Neutral
- Blue nosed wigglyfish - Like
- Humphead Wrasse - Neutral
- Paranormal fish trivia. - Neutral
- Psychiatric fish trivia. - Neutral
- Political fish trivia. - Love
Wait, Are You Serious?
- Serious as a heart attack. - Dislike
- Absolutely not. - Like
Staring at Fish
- I'd rather stare at you. - Dislike
- We can learn a great deal from mother ocean. - Love
- Are those two sharks kissing? - Neutral
Stealing Marine Life
- We don't have time for games here. - Like
- That's an easy five to ten in the clink. - Neutral
- I'm not afraid to hit a child. - Dislike
- Lay down the law. - Neutral
- Try to relate to her. - Neutral
- Bribe her. - Neutral
Did You Bribe A Child?
- I bribed a child. - Like
- I don't know what she's talking about. - Dislike
- You can't play by the rules when there's penguins on the line. - Neutral
- I love cheese boards. - Neutral
- I'm all about cheese boards. - Like
- There is nothing on earth more satisfying than a good cheese board. - Love
- We're just here for the cheese too - Neutral
- We'll see what we can do to not hurt your feelings too bad - Like
- I will destroy you - Dislike
The Best Team Names Ever
- Easy, Brie-zy, Beautiful - Neutral
- Havarti like it's 1999 - Neutral
- Ahh! Real Munsters - Neutral
- Craigslist Swissed Connections - Neutral
Elvish Name for Continent
- Endor - Correct
- Hoth - Incorrect
- Aerenal - Incorrect
- Lemuria - Incorrect
Tarzan and John Carter of Mars
- William A. Alcott - Incorrect
- Edgar Rice Burroughs - Correct
- Nathanial Hawthorne - Incorrect
- E.E. Doc Smith - Incorrect
- Frankenstein's Monster - Incorrect
- The Count of Monte Cristo - Correct
- H.G. Wells - Incorrect
- Dante Alighieri - Incorrect
Return of the Jedi: Luke Says to Leia
- Their Father - Incorrect
- Their Promise - Incorrect
- The Jedi Order - Incorrect
- Their Mother - Correct
Gremlins 2: Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Charlie Sheen - Incorrect
- Hulk Hogan - Correct
- Emilio Estaves - Incorrect
- Boy George - Incorrect
Horror Movies: Not Having an Indian Burial Ground
- The Shining - Incorrect
- Within the Woods - Incorrect
- Poltergeist - Correct
- Pet Semetary - Incorrect
- Birds - Incorrect
- Cats - Incorrect
- Fish - Incorrect
- Dogs - Correct
Last Animal in Dictionary
- Zebra- Incorrect
- Zebu - Incorrect
- Zyzzyva (a type of American weavil) - Correct
- Zonkey - Incorrect
- Canadian Beaver - Incorrect
- Duckbill Platypus - Incorrect
- Polar Bear - Incorrect
- Otter - Correct
Why Do You Know So Much About Wrestling?
- Ask again. - Neutral
- Drop it. - Neutral
Again, Why Do You Know So Much About Wrestling?
- Ask again. - Love
- Drop it. - Neutral
Seeing Wrestling Room
- This is the coolest thing I've ever seen - Love
- Uh... wow... - Dislike
- Not a lot of people have seen this, huh? - Like
- What... did I just watch? - Love
- I don't know what's happening but this is amazing. - Like
- KILL HIM, JOHNNY - Neutral
What Do You Think Of The Wrestling?
- It's just okay. - Dislike
- It's actually really cool. - Like
- I'm glad I'm here with you. - Love
OH NO, IT'S COLIN
- This is a sneaking mission - Neutral
- Create a Diversion - Neutral
- Just walk back to your seats - Like
- Hide behind the merchandise rack - Neutral
- Duck under the snack counter - Neutral
- Quick, get inside of my shirt - Love
Creating a Diversion
- Do a cartwheel - Neutral
- Run away - Neutral
- Just scream - Neutral
- Give the crowd what they want - Love
- Protect Hugo's identity - Like
- Try to ignore it - Dislike
- Bomb Clancy - Neutral
- Mario Brawltali - Neutral
- Dad - Neutral
- Go for it - Love
- Tap out, you coward - Dislike
|Asiago-getter||Go on all Hugo dates.|
|Dreamiest Daddy||Go on every date with every dad.|
"I'm J.K. Rowling with delight."
"I think Paradise Lost just got found."
"That was so good you gave me... Goosebumps."
- In Damien's ending, he adopts Duchess Cordelia.
- He loves wrestling, and he even has a room dedicated to entirely to wrestling memorabilia.
- Hugo's wrestling persona would be J.D. Slamminger; his costume would be a tweed coat, and his finishing move would be "A Catcher in the Eye," in which he pokes his opponent's eyes out and calls them a phony. This is a reference to the novel The Catcher in the Rye written by J.D. Salinger, which is fitting due to Hugo being an English teacher.
- Hugo has an ex-husband whom Ernest spends weekends with and is referred to by Hugo as "the cool weekend dad".
- Hugo has multiple brothers, as stated when he explains how he got into wrestling in the first place.
- In the Dadrector’s cut, if the player goes on two dates with Hugo and Damien, plus the art walk sidequest, Hugo and Damien can end up a couple at Amanda’s graduation party.